Aloo Tuk is popular navratri dish. It is garnish by chilli powder, green corriander and chat masala.
- 750 g Baby Potato
- 2 tsp Salt
- Oil for frying
- 1/4 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Rock salt
How to make Aloo Tuk
- Wash and peel the potatoes, add them in a bowl filled with water along with 2tsb salt.
- Take a pan, put some oil and heat them.
- add potatoes and fry for 2 minutes.
- After 5 minutes drain the potatoes on a plate, press them gently with masher.
- Drop them again in oil and fry until crispy and golden brown.
- Drain again and sprinkle all masalas and serve immediately.