Hey guys! It’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb and I’ve got a cheesylicious pasta dinner to share with you guys today! This is one of my family’s favorite meals and one of my go-to options for busy weeknights.
The great thing is that it’s so simple to make, yet impressive enough to serve to guests, so if you’ve got company coming over, you don’t have to slave away for hours to get super tasty and beautiful dinner on the table!
Baked Tuscan Parmesan Macaroni and Cheese
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 8 ounces macaroni noodles, boiled til tender and drained
- ½ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 cup packed fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1½ cups alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- grated parmesan cheese, for topping
- cracked black pepper, for topping
- fresh parsley, for topping