Sandesh is a sweet bite-sized fudge made with fresh chenna. It is prepared for special occasions and festivals like Durga puja and Diwali. There are many variations of the basic sandesh recipe in terms of flavor and texture, and it is beautifully colored and molded in different shapes and sizes. If you are looking for desserts to serve the kids at a party, you should try trying the chocolate sandesh recipe.
Ingredients of Chocolate Sandesh
- 100 grams Milk chocolate
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 cups Chenna
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Dates
- 1 tbs Pistachios , chopped
How to make Chocolate Sandesh
- In a sauce pan add the butter and chocolate and heat them on medium flame.
- When the chocolate has melted turn off the heat and cool them completely.
- After cool down beat together the chocolate and cottage cheese until well combined.
- Heat a pan on medium heat, add the above…