Churros is a Mexican Recipe. The Fresh and Homemade Churros is made from scratch in the comfort of your own kitchen. These are Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, with that tempting flavor that you can’t repel.
Ingredients of Churros
CINNAMON SUGAR COATING
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vegetable
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups vegetable oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate or semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
How to make Churros
- Firstly combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Afterthat Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add oil and water and make a thick paste.Now Transfer dough into a piping bag and set aside while oil heats.
- Heat oil over in medium flame and put small cubes of bread to turn into golden.Pipe 15cm / 6″ lengths of…