This recipe is sponsored by DeLallo
Hello and meet your new best friend.
Garlic Parm Shellbows.
Specifically, the shellbows. WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE?!
They are a cross between shells and elbows and I am now ready to trade out all my existing pasta so I exclusively cook with shellbows. Goodbye.
(The shellbows are a DeLallo thing which is win-win because the quality of their pasta is top of the line.)
This recipe is all of us right now.
- Basic in the best of ways
- Open to being made fancy
- Willing to be a side dish
- But also happy to be there for you when you just need a bowl of creamy, garlicky, no-nonsense pasta on the couch
It’s a whole mood.
The premise here is the same as mac and cheese, but it’s just slightly more interesting.
- You cook some garlic in some butter.
- You add your pasta *HI SHELLBOWS* to the buttery garlic and…