Paneer Malai Ladoo is a rich and delicious homemade sweet dessert. Paneer Ladoos have a creamy texture and they taste amazing! This dessert is perfect for people with a sophisticated palette and is super easy to prepare.
Prep Time- 5 mins
Cook Time- 45 mins
Total Time- 50 mins
- 1 cup home made paneer
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 Tbsp sliced pistachios for garnishing
How To Make Paneer Malai Ladoo
- We used 4 cups of whole milk to make 1 cup of paneer.
- Use a flat bottom pan, add the paneer, milk and powdered milk, mix well.
- Cook the paneer mixture over low heat, stirring continuously, as the powdered milk mixture can burn easily. Also continue to discard the sides.
- The mixture will come together and have the texture of a soft dough, it should take about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add clarified…