As mangoes are in season right now, do give this mango barfi recipe a try and binge on this sweet after your everyday meals.
Ingredients of Mango burfi
- Mango Pulp – 1/2 Cup
- Grated Coconut – 1/2 Cup
- Organic Raw Sugar – 3/4 Cup
- Ghee/clarified butter – 1 Tsp
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Chopped pistachios – To garnish
How To Make Mango burfi
- Take the mango pulp, coconut and sugar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Start stirring over medium heat.
- The sugar dissolves and will become liquid. Keep stirring.
- It begins to thicken.
- Add the ghee and cardamom powder.
- The mixture begins to leave the edges and comes together as a single mass. Remove it on a greased baking sheet.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios. Let cool completely.
- Cut it into the desired shapes and serve.