It is one of the quick and easy, milk based creamy and navratri special dessert recipe prepared within 15 minutes. The paneer kheer has been flavored with cardamom powder, saffron and rose water.
Prep Time- 5 mins
Cook Time- 20 mins
Total Time- 25 mins
- 750 ml fat whole milk
- ½ cup grated paneer
- 6 tablespoon sugar
- 4 green cardamoms – powdered
- 15 unsalted almonds – chopped
- 15 unsalted pistachios – chopped
- 15 unsalted cashews – chopped
- 6 strands of saffron – optional
- 1.5 teaspoon rose water
How to make Paneer Kheer
- Take milk and keep it on gas on a low to medium flame, when it boils, crumble the paneer and keep aside.
- After 10 minutes add sugar and continue to cook further for 5 minutes.
- Stir and then add chopped dry fruits, cardamom powder and saffron. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add grated paneer, when paneer appears dry,…