Pizza Rolls are filled with cheese and all of your favorite pizza toppings! Pizza rolls are surprisingly simple and if you’ve made cinnamon rolls before, you’re familiar with the process.
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoon fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese grated
- ⅔ cup chopped pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to make Pizza Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Roll out pizza dough into a square.
- Combine garlic powder and parsley with pizza sauce and spread over the dough.
- Garnish with mozzarella, Parmesan and mini pepperoni.
- Roll out the cinnamon dough. Cut into slices and place in greased muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve with the…