Potato Papad is easy to make in this season. Satisfyingly crisp and crunchy, make this much loved Indian snack at home. It is important to make in holi festival.
Ingredients of Potato Papad
- Potato – 1 kgs. (medium sized)
- Salt – 1 small tea spoon
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tea spoon.
- Oil – 2 table spoon
How to Make Potato Papad
- Wash and boil the Potatoes in the cooker.
- Once the Potatoes are boiled and cools down, peel and grate them. Add salt, red chilli powder into the grated Potatoes and mash them.
- Now grease your hands and make small balls. Make all the balls and keep on placing them on a plate.
- To roll out the Potato Balls you need 1×2 ft. thick polythene sheet is required to dry them under the Sun.
- Potato Papad Making Method: Place the sheet on a rolling board. Place the potato ball on one sheet and the cover it with the other sheet.