This Schezwan Sev can not only be a great snack to have in the house but it can give your Diwali Faral Plate that added variety.
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 8 to 10 Persons
Ingredients of Schezwan Sev
- 4 Cups Besan
- ¼ Cup Hot Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Schezwan Sauce
- Salt as per taste
How to make Schezwan Sev
- First strain the Besan and Salt, afterthat mix hot oil into the besan.
- Add water and add some sauce and knead besan to prepare dough.
- Heat oil in kadhai and add dough in a Sev Making Machine.
- Add the Sev directly into the Hot Oil, prepare roundish shapes of the Sev. Now flame is low.
- Remove from the fire, when the Sev starts appearing crispy and crunchy and keep it on paper so that the excess Oil is drained away.
- Schezwan Sev is ready to serve. Put it into airtight container.